Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Giraffe Wishes

Sorry for taking so long to update. I've been working some serious overtime, and then when I get home, I'mm just exhausted. Couple that with some serious artist block when it comes to card ideas, and you have long times between updates. :(


 This cardbase is from Bazzill, and is called 'Lizard'. I really love the shade of this cardstock, and I've used it many times before. It's great for many different projects. The jungle themed paper was one from Hobby Lobby's Clearance bin, but I found a great alternative for it! I layered more Bazzill cardstock beneath the main image, in the shades of 'Simon' and 'Parakeet', respectively.


As for this cutie, I believe I found him on a Google search, but it's been a while, so I don't quite remember. I colored him with Prismacolor Pencils, and blended the colors with Gamesol. I love his little heart sewn on! I places some metalic pearls at each corner, and tied the entire card with a pretty sheer ribbon..and voila!

I really like the possibilities of this card...it's great for son's, husband's, Doctor's, Teacher's, etc. The list could go on and on.

Hugs and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment