Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spring In Full Swing

I know it's been a few days, but like I said in my last couple posts, there is a bunch going on right now! So I'm trying to get some cards out on the days I can. I meant to a couple nights ago, when I had some downtime from work, but it just so happened a tornado hit about a mile from where my daughter is. Needless to say, I was watching the radar like a hawk, and waiting for a phone call. Thankfully, her, her boyfriend, and my grandbunnies are ok.

Now, onto the Card!


This cardbase is from Bazzill, and since I decided to go with a color scheme that was fun and funky, I thought the cardbase should be just as fun. I found a cardstock called 'Jubilee', and I thought it was perfect! The striped paper I layered on top is an old clearance paper from JoAnn's, so I couldn't find it for sale anymore. I did find one that you could print out and use though! The other layered papers are from my scrap pile. :)


This image is a digital stamp from the Paper Shelter, and she's called 'Spring Swing'. I colored her with Prismacolor Pencils and blended the colors with Gamesol. I love her little dress and the tiny daisies! Not to mention that sweet little bird! I put some metallic pearls at the corners, and called it done! It's a great card for friends or teachers, I think.

Hugs and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment