Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lighthouse Love

I aimed pretty high this time, but I think I nailed it!


I decided to try my hand at a more masculine card tonight, and wanted a bit of a change up as well, so I'm using a cardbase made from Gina K's Luxury Cardstock in White. I love the 120 lb. cardstock, and prefer it to anything else I've ever used to be honest. I layered a piece of extra cardstock on top of the base, then used a plaid paper from the Marjolaine Paper Pack, which is put out by Basic Grey.


As for the lovely Lighthouse graphic, it is actually a stamp from Gina K, and is part of her By The Sea Stamp Set. I used a die cut to create that perfect circle, then just stamped on top of that! I just some glitter accents using one of my glitter pens I had lying around. I put some soft blue ribbon around the lower third of the card. and used a tag made with a Spellbinders die-cut. Both of these die-cuts were used on a previous card of mine, 'You're Just My Style!'.

Hugs and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment