Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sweets For My Sweet

I'm back to posting on a regular basis! Whew, I kind of forgot how much work this was. A card a day may be more than I bargained for when I started this, but I'll keep on doing it! I need to challenge myself to get better and better...


This cardbase is Bazzill, in a lovely hue called 'Lime Sherbet'. The layered paper is from Hobby Lobby, I think. But I found a very pretty alternative from Pebbles that would look just as lovely! The white cardstock I used in the layers below the image are both Bazzill White, with the pink layer being from my scrap pile.


As for those pretty scallops around the edge, I used the 'Classic Scallop' from Edgeabilities , and cut them in such a way that they would line up at the corners. I got it perfect except that one tiny corner. >_<  I added a ribbon to cross the card, and some little jewels to add some sparkle! The graphic is one you may have seen before, as I used her in my 'Birthday Blessings' post way back when I first started this blog. She's called 'Molly's Cupcake' and is made by the Whimsy and Stars Studio. She's colored in my normal fashion; Prismacolor Pencils and Gamesol.

Hugs and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment