Friday, February 3, 2012

You're Just My Style!


Tonight's cardbase is actually from Gina K, and is made of her luxury cardstock called 'Black Onyx'. I ADORE her cardstock, but I prefer to use it on the smaller cards.  I layered a bit of her white cardstock top of the base, then just kep layering! The lovely green paper was originally from Basic Grey, but I haven't been able to find it, so I found an alternative for you here.


The layered effect of this card was created mostly with Nestabilites, if you know of them. I love the look they can bring to a card! I used a few different ones here; I started with the scalloped circle, then layered the plain circles on top of that. The dress image is actually a stamp from Gina K as well, called 'Retro Boutique'. I colored the bottom of the dress with Coptic markers this time, hence why the color just POPS. The pattern on the dress was actually cut out from another piece of paper, and glued on. I LOVE IT.

Hugs and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment