Saturday, February 4, 2012

Spring Has Sprung

It's been a long process doing these cards night after night, day after day...and I think I'm ready for a change. So in the near future I'm going to stars posting tags, envelopes, and other super fun surprises to come! Make sure you stay tuned for my newest creations!



This cardbase is from Bazzill, in 'Fawn'. The layered paper was hard for me to remember, though I know it's an old K&Company design. There are many wonderful papers in this book though, that would go with this card beautifully! This is  pretty simple card, but it makes such a wonderful gift all the same.


The image is another free coloring, which I colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamesol. I just love how she came out! SO cute and sweet! You can find her here, free to color for yourself! The blue ribbon is from Hobby Lobby, and the flowers are Reflections.

Hugs and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment