Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tulips in Spring

Wow...it has been a while. I'm SO sorry for not posting in so long, but we've had some things happening at home! My youngest child, Kristopher, was finally given his deployment date into the Air Force! He'll be leaving for Basic Training in June, and we've just been so busy making sure to get everything ready, I guess I let the blog get away from me a bit. You know how it is, when you already have one child who lives a state away and is busy with college and a hunny bunny...you do everything to make sure you have the most with the time you have left with the youngest who's getting ready to become a man. But I digress...CARDS!


This card stock is once again Bazzill, but in a color I don't use too often; 'Whimsy'. The striped paper I layered on top is actually from Hobby Lobby, but since I don't have a way to link it, I found a free to use and print paper online that would look great on this card! To be honest, there isn't much in way of linking on this card, since almost everything was a scrap from another project. :)


The image was a free coloring sheet off of Google, though from where, I honestly can't remember. I colored her using Prismacolor Pencils, and blended the colors together using Gamesol. A couple little jewels were added, to add some sparkle, and I finished by adding a fun tag.

Again, I'm so sorry for taking this long to post, but I have mothering to do!

Hugs and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment