Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sunflower Afternoon

This card making thing has really been exhausting, but I'm so glad to say I have accomplished as much as I have!


The cardbase is Bazzill, in 'Lemonade'. The yellow plaid and the pink flowered papers both come from K & Company, though I don't rememeber which paper pack they came from. While I'm not normally inclined to put so much yellow on a card, I think this one looks pretty good. I used the Martha Stewart edge punch 'Doily Lace', along the edge of the pink paper.


The image is colored with Prismacolor Pencils, and blended with Gamesol. I used Whimsy and Stars studio again, as I just ADORE her graphics. This one is called 'Faith Flowers'. The sheer white ribbon was from Wal-Mart and the button is from my jar. Overall, this card came super adorable!

Hugs and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment