Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pretty In Pink

A cute card for a lovely day...


Tonight's Cardbase is once again from Bazzill, in the hue of 'Java'. I used 'Romance' and layered that over the cardbase. The plaid striped paper is from Pebbles, and is part of their New Arrival - Girl collection. It's called 'Bundle of Joy'. The striped brown and pink sidebar is from the same collection, though it's called 'Rock-A-Bye'. I used the same pink Bazzill cardstock under the image as well.


 The image is from Whimsy and Stars Studio, and you may have seen her before! I used the same image in my 'Daisy Days' post, but she was colored differently. I'm always amazed by how much these digi's change with different colors. She's called 'Flower Girl'. The swirl up the sidebar is from Prima, called 'Say It In Crystals', and though I couldn't find one exactly like it online, I found one close.

Hugs and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment