Saturday, January 28, 2012

Have a Beary Happy Birthday

Well I'm sorry that I haven't been posting the last few days, I was feeling rather ill and worn out, and as soon as I got home from work, I just simply fell asleep. But I'm feeling a bit better now, and decided I should get a card posted before I get so tired again!


Tonight I decided to make a fun little Birthday card using a Bazzill cardbase in 'Mysterious Teal'. The layered paper on top of the base is from Bo Bunny, though I can't seem to find a link to the original paper. I did find a great alternative though. You should be able to use almost any of the papers from the 'Garden Girl' collection. I layered a stripe of Bazzill paper on top, and placed a ribbon over that. I think it breaks up the card well. 


The image is from The Stamp Fairy, and is the first in her line called 'Lenny's Cupcakes'. I colored them in my normal fashion, using the Prismacolor Pencils and blending with Gamesol. I added colored Glossy Accents to their noses. Isn't it cute? Spare pearls were used on the corners, and a simply bow and tag were added.

Hugs and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment