Tuesday, January 17, 2012

With All My Heart

Well, it seems I just can't catch a break lately. I tried to post a card all day yesterday, but it seems something is up with my router. I just managed to get it up, so I'm hoping it stays up long enough to get this post done. :)


The Cardbase is Bazzill, in 'Watermelon'. I adore the paper I layered on top of the cardbase, however, I've looked all through my tag bucket, and can NOT seem to find the tag for this paper. I may he lost it. But in any case, here's a set of papers that could be used as an alternative. As for the wonderful digital stamp on this card, I used Whimsy and Stars image titled 'With All of my Heart'. She's colored in the normal way, with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamesol.


I added a fun little ribbon now, and tied it together with a button on top. I just love the colors! I finished the card with a tag, and overall I'm happy with this card! I hope you like it as much as I do!

Love and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment