Monday, January 23, 2012

You're so Sweet!

Another night, another card...but this time, I opted for something out of my normal usage. Isn't it just adorable?

Lots of layers on this card! The Cardbase is actually Gina K this time, in 'white'. I layered a simple brown from Hobby Lobby on that, then another layer of paper, this time it's 'quartz' by Bazzill. On top of that, I used 'Brand New' from Pebble's New arrival line. I used this same paper in my post titled Dots of a Ladybug.


The image I used is a freebie from Birds Cards, and isn't is just adorable! Here's a link to the cupcake, and the border that's around it. I colored them with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamesol. I used some extra adhesive pearls I had lying around to decorate the border.


The white and pink layered paper is another Hobby Lobby find of mine, and I layered a beautiful sheer ribbon with that, and tied a cute flower button on top. The button is from my button jar, so no telling where it came from.


Hugs and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment