Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Roses and Pearls

So my goal to post once a day has already been compromised. I'm so sorry I didn't post a card yesterday, but I had one of those 'so tired you can't sit still without falling asleep' days. Needless to say, I was sleepy. But I'm posting again tonight! Hopefully I won't have too many more nights like that...


Tonight's cardbase is from Gina K Design, in 'Passionate Pink'. The layered green is from Bazzill, and is 'Intense Kiwi'. The white cardstock has been embossed with the 'Swiss Dots' design from Stampin' Up, and as you can see from my January 1st post, the dots have tons of fun uses. The layered paper beneath the image is one of my personal favorites, and it's 'Newsprint Word Love Struck' by Making Memories.



I used an image from Wimsey and Stars Studio, which I colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamesol. I added a touch of glitter to the heart, for some cuteness. The roses I used are two different brands, and the same ones I used in the Picnic Days post. I layered a pretty pink satin ribbon on the card, and some quick pearls to make the image really pop. I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do!

Love and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment