Monday, January 30, 2012

Gathering Wild Flowers

Well, another night, another card...



Well, this cardbase is different than most of my others, since it's put out by Close to my Heart. It's in the shade called 'Sweet Leaf', however, since it's put out by Close to My Heart, I can find no place to link to it where it's for sale. The words paper layered on top of that is much the same way, thou I can't even recall the name of it.To get these papers, please contact your local Close to my Heart Representative! The pink layer is Bazzill in 'Coral', and the green layer on top of that is from Hobby Lobby.


This image was actually a coloring page I scaled down! I got her here, and colored her with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamesol. The white ribbon was a gift, and the button came from my button drawer. I added a sweet little tag, and called it done! I'm very happy with how this card came out...

Hugs and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment