Friday, January 20, 2012

Just Hanging Around

Well, I've been working on trying to branch out from what I normally do, and I think I REALLY did it with this card.


And once again, Bazzill is the cardbase! I decided to use a color that I wouldn't normally use, to so right along with this very unique card. The color is 'Lemonade'. The jungle animal paper was bought over 4 years ago, so the tag, as well as my memory of the brand, is LONG gone. I want to say Bo Bunny was the maker, but I really have no idea at this point.


 This image was actually found on Google while browsing, and I can't seem to locate it either...seems it's not my night for re-finding things. I colored him like I color all my images: Prismacolor Pencils and Gamesol. I added a scalloped edge up the side of the image, as well as a pretty little die-cut flower, with a jewel in the center. Overall, for trying something really new, I think it came out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment