Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Little Silver Fairy

As some of you might know, and others won't, my daughter used to draw A LOT. It was never anything very serious, as she's not really the serious type...it was always fun and whimsical and light-hearted. Most of the time it was in the anime or manga style, but after she moved away from home, she almost constantly drew and painted fairies. I saw this little digi-stamp from Wee Stamps, called 'Silver Fairy', and I thought of her immediately. Sge doesn't draw much anymore, since she's gotten into photography and Graphic Design work...but every time I see a fairy image, I think of her. <3


This time, everything is different! No Bazzill paper was used at all, and almost the entire card is Close to my Heart. This cardbase is in the 'Bamboo' color. The layered paper on top is called a Floral B&T Duo, but both papers came from the Close to my Heart kit 'Miracle'. It seems this kit is no longer being made, as the only place I could find one for sale was on ebay...


The ribbon across the card is from Clear Dollar Stamps, and is called 'Hot Cocoa'. The pretty little buckle is actually a ribbon slide from Close to my Heart. As for those amazing hat pins? You can't get those anywhere, since I made them myself. :) The flowers are all the Reflections brand from Micheal's, and the flourish is actually something I made using the spare bits of other pearl strands I had lying around.

Hugs and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment