Thursday, January 12, 2012

Messy Miss You

I figured I would try something a bit different for tonight's card, so let me know what you think! I'm happy with it...


Like most of the other cards I've posted, I'm using Bazzill Monochromatic Cardstock for my Cardbase, this one is 'Bazzill White'. I layered a pretty blue checkered paper on top of the base, though I didn't have a tag for this particular paper. I'm pretty sure I got it from Hobby Lobby though, so something similar shouldn't be too hard to find. :) This time I used an image from a site I just found, and I was so happy to find it! I got her here, and colored her with the normal Prismacolor Pencils and Gamesol. Isn't she just the cutest?


The rosettes on this card were actually made by a co-worker of mine, and if you'd like some, just ask me! I'm sure I can get her to make more. :) The pretty brads on top are from My Minds Eye, and are part of their 'Lush' collection. I added a checkered ribbon in red, and a small tag as well. You might notice the red stitching around the image...well I've been playing with my paper sewing machine, and I think it's working out ok. :)

Love and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment