Friday, January 6, 2012

Daisy Days

Tonight's card is another or those multi-purpose cards I'm so fond of. The cardbase is Bazzill (are you seeing a theme here with who my favorite paper makers are?) in 'Brown'. I used another of their papers in 'Starmist' as a layer to break up the colors a bit, and then placed a wonderful swirly brown and turquoise paper on top of that. The layer beneath the image is called 'Jacaranda', and it's also from Bazzill. See, I told you I love their papers. :)


The image is called 'Flower Girl' and it's by the Whimsy and Stars Studio. I colored her in my normal fashion, using Prismacolor Pencils and Gamesol. I added a touch of Glitter, and really just had a ton of fun coloring her. I wrapped some tulle around the card, tied it in a tiny bow, and added a sweet dotted butterfly embellishment. The butterfly is from Jenni Bowlin Studio, and comes in a pack of 5 various butterflies. The link is here. The pearls really help set it off I think.


I hope you're enjoying my Card-a-Day project as much as I am! Please tune in tomorrow for another great card!


Love and Happy Scrapping!

1 comment: