Saturday, January 14, 2012

This Is Snow Fun!

Whew, I'm getting behind on this card making! But you know, every mother and wife has those days where she simply has too much going on to take a few minutes for herself. Last night was one of those nights. So I'm sorry for missing another card, but being a wife and mother takes priority! :) 


I once again used the Bazzill White paper as my cardbase. I layered a sheet of dark red scrapbook paper on that, so that my image would be the main focus the card. The paper was bought at the local Hobby Lobby, so check your to see if it's available. My image is actually a coloring sheet from the show 'Franklin'. I colored it using Prismacolor Pencils and Gamesol.


For those pretty snowflakes, I just used some white cardstock I had lying around, and used my 'Snowflake Punch' from Martha Stewart. It's a nice punch, and easy to use as well! I put some delicate red pearls in the center of each, to better balance the red vs. white ratio. You can find some similar pearls here. I printed out a fun phrase, and used it to make a tag as well. I think the entire thing looks just adorable!

Love and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment