Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Welcoming Spring

Well, I couldn't resist. I fond another fairy image, and I fell in love.



The cardbase is a lovely shade of 'Papaya' by Bazzill. Now, as for that amazing plaid printed paper, I simply can NOT find a link to it. It was put out by Close to my Heart in the Spring/Summer 2011 idea book, but I've looked all over the web, and just can't find a place to link to it.  The papers layed on top of that are both Bazzill, in 'Sunbeam' and 'Bahama'


The border on the center section of the card was created with the Scallop Trim Border Punch by Stampin' Up. I LOVE this punch. I also used the snowflake punch from Martha Stewart. I used this same stamp in two other previous cards: It's Beary Cold Outside, and This is Snow Fun. The image is from Wee Stamps and is called 'Winter Fairy'. Isn't she just TOO cute? Colored with Prismacolor Pencils and blended with Gamesol. I used some spare pearls for the center of the snowflakes. :)


Hugs and Happy Scrapping,

No comments:

Post a Comment