Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I Adore You


 The Cardbase is once again Bazzill, in a wonderful soft pink called 'Coral'. The pink plaid paper layered on top of that is actually a double-sided paper called 'Cupid', which is made by Making Memories. I put a simple chocolate colored paper over that, and just kept on layering! The beautiful antiqued paper with the scrolling writing on it is from Martha Stewart Crafts, and is in her 'Valentine' paper pad. On Top of that, I put a fun pink paper, and then the inage! Whew, lots of layers...but so very pretty!


The flowers are the same ones I used in 'Roses and Pearls' and 'Picnic Days'. The lace, well, to be honest...it's was just something I had lying around. I can't quite remember where or what project it came from. :)

The I Adore You tag is actually a rub on, also by Making Memories. I added a fun punch-out to put my newly made tag on, and put some delicate little pearls on there as well. I finished it off with a sheer shimmery ribbon tied into a medium sized bow, and added a spare charm I had lying around.

The image is colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamesol, and I used the same Glossy Accents from Welcome 2011! on the little bears' nose and paw pads. There's a touch of glitter on the petals in his flower as well. This bear is from the Stamp Fairy, and it's the third one in the 'Thank You' group. So cute!


I LOVED this card! It was fun, it was challenging, and it's helping me get better with accents and layering. Overall, I think it's one of my best yet! I hope you'll agree as well.

Love and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment