Monday, January 2, 2012

Picnic Days

Welcome back! It's day two of my Card-A-Day project, and I decided to make things a bit more colorful this time.


For today's card, I decided to use a square cardbase made from Bazzill in 'Frosted Kiwi'. As for the wonderful plaid paper, it's a simple mixture of pale and bold pink, green, yellow, and a touch of blue. There is a thick width section of pink grosgrain across the lower midsection, which I thought helped break up the card a bit. The image I used is from The Paper Shelter, and is called 'Let's make Pic-nic!' I colored the image with Prismacolor Premier colored pencils and Gamsol. The pearl stickers in the corners are from Color Stories, and are called 'Green Faux Pearls'.


These wonderful roses were purchased at Micheal's, and have been difficult to link to. The center rose, the largest of the three, is made by Recollections. It's part of their Boutique Fleur line, and is called Mulberry Paper Roses. The darker roses on the outside are from Martha Stewart Crafts, and are called 'Paper Rose'. 

Love and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment