Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ribbons and Lace

Another card!


Well, we're back to using Bazzil for our cardbase, and it's 'Bazzill White' this time. The layered paper was from Hobby Lobby, though I found a great alternative from Bo Bunny called 'Ella Dot'. it's part of their Shabby Princess line, and is so very very cute! Tonights image is from a new source: The Saturated Canary. It's different than I would normally use, but I thought I would give her images a try. I colored it with Prismacolor Pencils and blended with Gamesol.


The pearl flourish up the side was bought years ago, but the company is still around. It's from Prima, and is called 'Say it in Pearls'. I used the white, but it's not available on the website right now. The lace bow was made from reminant lace that I got for cheap at Joann Fabrics, and the lovely brad in the center is from My Minds Eye.

Hugs and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment