Thursday, January 19, 2012

Little Flower Girl

We'll we've come to another evening, and another card! 

The cardbase is Bazzill, in 'Bazzill White'. The striped paper was actually bought in a set years and years ago, so tracking it down has been rather impossible. I searched and searched both online and all through my tags, but nothing. However... I found a paper that I think will look just as good on this card! It's from Chatter Box, and is called 'Ribbon Stripe'.


Tonight's image is from a new source I've found, called Wee Stamps. Her images are just so very very cute! This image is called 'Wee Florist', and I just adore all the little details on her! I colored her like I normally do, with Prismacolor Pencils, and used Gamesol to blend. The roses and the patches were the funnest things about this image to color. Her hair proved to be kind of a challenge, since the braids were difficult to shade.


I added some great embellishments on this card! I used some adhesive pearls already set in a flourish pattern to sweep up the side of the image. This particular flourish is from the 'Opaline' line by Basic Grey. The roses may look familiar to you, and that's because I used them in my 'Roses and Pearls' card. These wonderful roses were purchased at Micheal's, and have been difficult to link to. The corner rose, the largest, is made by Recollections. It's part of their Boutique Fleur line, and is called Mulberry Paper Roses. The smaller roses on the outside are from Martha Stewart Crafts, and are called 'Paper Rose'. A few adhesive pearls in the corner, and I'm finished!

Hugs and Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. Question: How do you put t hese cards in an envelope with all those large embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tammy! Some of these cards haven't been made to be sent, but be given face to face instead. I like to place one on the top of a present, or inside the box along with the gift. But if you want to mail one, I would suggest using a padded envelope. I really like the ones that are padded with bubble wrap, then I wrap the card loosly with tissue paper, put it in, seal it up, and mail it off. I hope that helps. Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my blog and leave a comment!

      Delete