Sunday, January 8, 2012

Birthday Blessings

Seems I missed yesterday as well...sorry for that. My Daughter was traveling and had a few adventures on her way  back to Kansas. She met up with a couple friends around Joplin and didn't get to leave until midnight! Needless to say, I was waiting for word of her getting home. Thankfully I got it at 3 this morning! Whew, I was so worried!



Today's cardbase is from Gina K Designs for a change, and is called 'Black Onyx'. As for the pretty striped paper, I don't quite remember where I got it,...Hobby Lobby I think. But there is a very similar paper put out by The Paper Loft, and it's Called 'Candy Apple'. I personally LOVE The Paper Loft, they have such cute papers and embellishments for all occasions. I layered a strip of green and white dots over that, but again, I think this was just a Hobby Lobby Paper. I know of a similar paper being sold by Canvas Corps.


The image is from Whimsy and Stars Studio, and she's called 'Molly's Cupcake'. I colored her the normal way, with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamesol, and like always, a touch of glitter. She's layered on top of a soft orange cardstock, which has been scalloped, and a two tiny pearls have been added, just for fun.

I loved making this card, and I hope you enjoy her too!

Love and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment