Sunday, January 29, 2012

Love Bug

Well, tonight I went for a different card style, and I think I nailed it alright!


The cardbase for tonight's card is a little different, as I decided to use a textured cardstock. I love the dotted paper, so I used the Dotted Swiss Cardstock by Bazzill in 'Salt'. The pretty green dotted paper is from Bo Bunny, and is called 'Abbey Road Dot'. All the cardstock on this card came from Bazzill, and I used quite the assortment of colors; 'Lagoon', 'Brown', and 'Starmist'.



This image is from a new source: Ladybug Crafts Ink. I used the image called 'Roadster Nikki'. She's colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Blended with Gamesol. The pearls were some spare's I had lying around, and the pretty ribbon came from the .50 cent bin at Wal-Mart.

Hugs and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment