Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Birthday Wishes

Wow, I never thought I would manage to get this far with this project! I'm so proud of myself! I really think I'm getting better and gaining some good skills as each card comes to life night after night. My daughter thinks so anyway. :)



Again, I'm using Bazzill for the cardbase. I just love their papers! This particular color is called 'beeswax'. As for the striped paper I layered on top, I have searched and searched and still not found the tag from that paper. So I found an alternative you could use! It's put out by Bo Bunny, and is part of their 'Clowning Around' line. The same can be said for the lovely orange dotted paper, as I seem to have lost the tag for it as well. So, another alternative! This time I found a paper from Scrappy Avenue, called 'Mistletoe Dot Vanilla'. 


The image is from the Stamp Fairy, and it's the 4th one in her Birthday line. The link is here. I colored this cutie in my normal way, with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamesol. And for a little whimsy, I used Glossy Accents for his nose! I think I'm getting better at coloring these images. My Daughter likes the bolder colors, but I'm not too sure about them yet...

I tied a pretty blue ribbon into a bow, and sewed on a simple little button. The handwritten tag really makes this a special card. :)

Love and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment