Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sending You Hugs

Tonight's card was such a blast to make! It took a little over 30 minutes, minus coloring time. I'm too much of a perfectionist for my own good sometimes. :)


The cardbase is from Bazzill, in 'Kevin'. The green plaid paper was purchased at Hobby Lobby, and it had no name. The pretty blue dotted paper is again from Bazzill, and is called 'Poolside'. The upper plaid paper is from one of my absolute favorite companies, Basic Grey. The paper came out of the 6x6 paper pad called 'Marjolaine'. The other papera all came from Bazzill, but for the life of me, I cannot remember the name of them. I used a basic baby blue grosgrain ribbon to break things up, and added a cute little button my daughter picked out.


The image is from The Paper Shelter, and after debating, I decided on 'Teddy Bear with Flower'. I mean look at him....he's adorable.  He's colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamesol, and I added a touch of glitter as well. Over ll I think the card came out very cute, and could be used for TONS of different reasons. Again, thanks so much for stopping by and having a look!

Love and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment